Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Paradoxical gall bladder function in hepatitis.Eur J Ultrasound. 1995; 2: 223-225
- Contracted gallbladder.Radiology. 1985; 154: 769-770
- Paradoxical dilatation of the gallbladder after fat ingestion in patients with acute hepatitis.J Ultrasound Med. 1996; 15: 179-182
- Gamuts in Nuclear Medicine. 2. Appleton and Lange, Norwalk1987
- Sonographic patterns of the gallbladder in acute viral hepatitis.Radiology. 1984; 153: 859-861