Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous rupture of renal neoplasms.Ann Surg. 1959; 25: 257-259
- Spontaneous retroperitoneal hemorrhage from kidney causes.Eur Urol. 1988; 5: 281-284
- Spontaneous rupture of the kidney with with perirenal hematoma.J Urol. 1975; 114: 181-186
- Spontaneous perinephric and subcupsular renal hemorrhage: evaluation with CT, US, and angiography.Radiology. 1989; 172: 733-736
- Proximal tubular adenomas of the kidney with so-called oncocytic features: a clinico-pathologic study of 13 cases of a rarely reported neoplasm.Cancer. 1976; 38: 906-910
- Spontaneous kidney rupture—symptom of renal tumors.Urol Int. 1995; 55: 56-59
- Spontaneous rupture of the kidney.Br J Surg. 1957; 45: 68-72
- Safeguarding the kidney after nontraumatic perirenal hemorrhage.Brit J Urol. 1981; 53: 210-212