Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aberrant right subclavian artery: further observations.AJR. 1987; 148: 253-257
- Dysphagia lusoria: aberrant right subclavian artery with a Kommerell's diverticulum.Amer Surgeon. 1993; 59: 582-586
- The normal and anomalous aortic arch and brachiocephalic vessels.in: 2nd ed. Radiology of the Skull and Brain Angiography. Vol. 2. C.V. Mosby, Saint Louis1974: 1149-1150 (Book 2)
- Arteriography of the thoracic aorta.in: Kadir S Diagnostic Angiography. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia1986: 124-171
- Cardiovascular case of the day: Case 2: aneurysm of aberrant right subclavian artery arising from diverticulum of Kommerell.AJR. 1993; 160: 1314-1316
- Occlusion of an aberrant right subclavian artery arising from a Kommerell diverticulum.JVIR. 1993; 4: 577-579
- Ruptured aneurysm of an aberrant right subclavian artery: CT and angiographic findings.Eur J Radiol. 1992; 15: 138-139
- Aortic aneurysms: growth rates measured with CT.Radiology. 1992; 185: 249-252