Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Foreign-body granuloma simulating recurrence of falx meningioma.J Neurosurg. 1983; 59: 1085-1087
- Retained surgical sponge: diagnosis with CT and sonography.AJR. 1988; 150: 1047-1050
- MR Appearance of postoperative foreign body granuloma: case report with pathologic confirmation.AJNR. 1991; 12: 190-192
- Identification of a retained surgical sponge using magnetic resonance imaging.Neurosurgery. 1986; 18: 496-498
- Suture granuloma: an unusual cause of an enhancing ring lesion in the postoperative brain: case report.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1991; 6: 815-817
- Nonneoplastic diseases of the skin.in: Sternberg SS Antonioli DA Mills SE Carter D Oberman HA Diagnostic Surgical Pathology. Raven Press, New York1994: 39
- Primary thyroid lymphoma: comparison of CT and US assessment.Radiology. 1987; 171: 439-443
- Primary thyroid lymphoma: MR appearance.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1991; 15: 629-633
- High-field MR imaging of extracranial hematomas.AJR. 1987; 148: 813-817