Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ovarian vein thrombosis.Am Heart J. 1993; 126: 641-647
- MRI of puerperal ovarian-vein thrombosis (case report).AJR. 1986; 147: 291-292
- Puerperal pelvic thrombophlebitis: impact on diagnosis and treatment using X-ray computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 789-794
- Puerperal ovarian vein thrombosis: evaluation with CT, US, and MR imaging.Radiology. 1988; 167: 637-639
- Puerperal ovarian vein thrombosis: MR diagnosis (case report).AJR. 1987; 149: 1273-1274
- Deep venous thrombosis: experience with gradient-echo MR imaging in 66 patients.Radiology. 1990; 177: 235-241
- Inferior vena cava tumor thrombus: demonstration by Gd-DTPA enhanced MR (case report).J Comp Assist Tomogr. 1990; 14: 479-481
- Diagnosis of abdominal venous thrombosis by means of spin-echo and gradient-echo MR imaging: analysis with receiver operating characteristic curves.Radiology. 1991; 181: 661-668
- Detection of deep venous thrombosis: prospective comparison of MR imaging with contrast venography.AJR. 1993; 161: 131-139
- Venography of the extremities and pelvis.MR Clin North Amer. 1993; 1: 239-251
- Invitro assessment of the behavior of magnetic resonance angiography in the presence of constrictions.Invest Radiol. 1993; 28: 604-610