Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thrombectomy of malignant thoracic central venous occlusive disease using Inari ClotTriever system.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2021; 32 (Sep): 1398-1400
- Maldeployment of the Venovo stent: a series of 2 documented instances.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2021; 32 (May): 781-783
- Pivotal study evaluating the safety and effectiveness of the abre venous self-expanding stent system in patients with symptomatic iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2022; 15 (Feb)e010960
- Three-year results from the Venovo Venous Stent Study for the treatment of iliac and femoral vein obstruction.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2021; 44 (Dec): 1918-1929
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
☆E.J.M. is a scientific advisor and speaker for Biogen. J.F.B.C. is a consultant and speaker for Inari Medical, Guerbet, C. R. Bard, Argon Medical Devices, Boston Scientific, and NXT Biomedical. None of the other authors have identified a conflict of interest.
☆All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional or national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
☆Institutional review board approval was obtained for preparation of this report.
☆There are no additional acknowledgements.