- •Deep learning models trained to identify native shoulder dislocation achieved high performance on internal and external test sets.
- •Deep learning models trained to identify native elbow dislocations achieved high performance on internal and external test sets.
- •Heatmaps showed emphasis of relevant joints for decision-making.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shoulder dislocations in the emergency department: a comprehensive review of reduction techniques.J Emerg Med. 2020; 58: 647-666
- The frequency and risk factors for subsequent surgery after a simple elbow dislocation.Injury. 2015; 46: 1156-1160
- Delays to initial reduction attempt are associated with higher failure rates in anterior shoulder dislocation: a retrospective analysis of factors affecting reduction failure.Emerg Med J. 2016; 33: 130-133
- Time-sensitive ambulatory orthopaedic soft-tissue surgery paradigms during the COVID-19 pandemic.Int Orthop. 2020; 44: 1531-1538
- Anterior hip dislocation. [Updated 2022 Apr 30].(Jan-. Available from)in: StatPearls [Internet]. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island (FL)2022
- Detecting distal radial fractures from wrist radiographs using a deep convolutional neural network with an accuracy comparable to hand orthopedic surgeons.J Digit Imaging. 2022; 35: 39-46
- Automatic hip fracture identification and functional subclassification with deep learning.Radiol Artif Intell. 2020; 2e190023
- https://images.google.com/Date accessed: November 1, 2022
- Radiopaedia.org, the Wiki-basedCollaborative Radiology Resource.https://radiopaedia.org/?lang=usDate accessed: November 1, 2022
- ImageNet large scale visual recognition challenge.Int J Comput Vis. 2015; 115: 211-252
K He X Zhang S Ren J Sun n.d. Deep Residual Learning for Image Recognition. arXiv:1512.03385.
C Szegedy V Vanhoucke S Ioffe et al Rethinking the Inception Architecture for Computer Vision. arXiv:1512.00567.n.d.
G Huang Z Liu L van der Maaten KQ Weinberger n.d. Densely Connected Convolutional Networks. arXiv:1608.06993.
S Xie R Girshick P Dollár et al Aggregated Residual Transformations for Deep Neural Networks. arXiv:1611.05431.n.d.
S Zagoruyko N. Komodakis Wide Residual Networks. arXiv:1605.07146.n.d.
J Xu Y Pan X Pan et alRegNet: Self-regulated Network for Image Classification. arXiv:2101.00590.n.d.
- ImageNet: a large-scale hierarchical image database.IEEE Conf Comput Vis Pattern Recognit. 2009; 2009: 248-255
- Comparing the areas under two or more correlated receiver operating characteristic curves: a nonparametric approach.Biometrics. 1988; 44: 837-845
- Variable generalization performance of a deep learning model to detect pneumonia in chest radiographs: a cross-sectional study.PLoS Med. 2018; 15e1002683
- Deep learning algorithms for interpretation of upper extremity radiographs: laterality and technologist initial labels as confounding factors.Am J Roentgenol. 2022; 218: 714-715