Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Essential Physics of Medical Imaging.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2011
- How to incorporate dual-energy computed tomography into your neuroradiology practice: questions and answers.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2018; 42: 824-830
- Dual-energy computed tomographic applications for differentiation of intracranial hemorrhage, calcium, and iodine.Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2017; 27: 401-409
- Low kilovoltage CT of the neck with 70 kVp: comparison with a standard protocol.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2012; 33: 1014-1019
- Current and novel techniques for metal artifact reduction at CT: practical guide for radiologists.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 450-461
- Silicone oil: different physical proprieties and clinical applications.Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014502143
- Unique characteristics of intravitreal silicone oil on dual-energy computed tomography.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2020; 44: 370-373
- Intraocular silicone oil: in vitro and in vivo MR and CT characteristics.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1994; 15: 343-347
- Accuracy of 190-keV virtual monoenergetic dual-energy CT for determining the presence or absence of intravitreal silicone oil.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2021; 216: 1040-1045
☆Disclosures: Jeffrey R. Sachs discloses he is a paid medical consultant for GE Healthcare.