Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The correlation between PD-L1 expression and metabolic parameters of 18FDG PET/CT and the prognostic value of PD-L1 in non-small cell lung cancer.Clin Imaging. 2022 Jul; 2: 120-127
- Effects of delayed surgical resection on short-term and long-term outcomes in clinical stage I non-small cell lung cancer.Ann Thorac Surg. 2015 Jun; 99 (discussion 1913): 1906-1912
- Tumor recurrence after complete resection for non-small cell lung cancer.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012 Jun; 93 (discussion 1820–1): 1813-1820
- Prevalence, prognostic implications, and survival modulators of incompletely resected non-small cell lung cancer in the U.S. National Cancer Data Base.J Thorac Oncol. 2016 Jan; 11: e5-e16
- Lobe-specific lymph node dissection as a standard procedure in surgery for non-small cell lung cancer: a propensity score matching study.J Thorac Oncol. 2017 Jan; 12: 85-93
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for resected early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Mar 2; CD011430