Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2019 fall applicant, matriculant, and enrollment data tables.https://www.aamc.org/system/files/2019-12/2019%20AAMC%20Fall%20Applicant%2C%20Matriculant%2C%20and%20Enrollment%20Data%20Tables_0.pdfDate: 2019
- Residents and fellows by sex and specialty, 2019.https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/interactive-data/acgme-residents-and-fellows-sex-and-specialty-2019Date: 2019
- Radiologic history exhibit: the american Association for Women Radiologists (AAWR): 25 years of promoting women in radiology.Radiographics. 2008; 28: 573-582https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.282075132
- The importance of role models in increasing women in radiology.Acad Radiol. 2017; 24: 230-231https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2016.09.021
- Female medical students' interest in radiology careers.J Am Coll Radiol. 2009; 6: 246-253https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2008.11.014
- Gender diversity in academic radiology departments: barriers and best practices to optimizing inclusion and developing women leaders.Acad Radiol. 2018; 25: 556-560https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2017.08.018
- Women's representation in leadership positions in academic medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology programs.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e200708https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.0708
- Challenges faced by women in radiology during the pandemic - a summary of the AAWR Women's caucus at the ACR 2020 annual meeting.Clin Imaging. 2020; 68: 291-294https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinimag.2020.08.016
- Fellowship or family? A comparison of residency leave policies with the family and medical leave act.J Surg Res. 2019; 241: 302-307https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2019.03.004
- Parental leave policy in radiology residency programs: current status.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 1163-1171https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2019.12.032
- Family and medical leave for diagnostic radiology, interventional radiology, and radiation oncology residents in the United States: a policy opportunity.Radiology. 2021; 300: 31-35https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2021210798
- Residency leave policy.
- Promoting lactation support: challenges and solutions to supporting breastfeeding radiologists.Acad Radiol. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.11.009
- The continuous lure of pediatric radiology.Pediatr Radiol. 2020; 50: 3-12https://doi.org/10.1007/s00247-019-04569-0
- The changing world of breast cancer: a Radiologist's perspective.Plast Surg Nurs. 2016; 36: 31-49https://doi.org/10.1097/PSN.0000000000000128
- Patient-centered radiology.Radiographics. 2015; 35: 1835-1846https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2015150110
- Palliative radiotherapy: inpatients, outpatients, and the changing role of supportive Care in Radiation Oncology.Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2020; 34: 253-277https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hoc.2019.09.009
- US radiation oncology practice patterns for posttreatment survivor care.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2016; 6: 50-56https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prro.2015.10.002
- Quality of radiologists' communication with other clinicians–as experienced by radiologists.Patient Educ Couns. 2015; 98: 722-727https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2015.02.009
- Cancer treatment & survivorship facts & figures 2019-2021.https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/research/cancer-facts-and-statistics/cancer-treatment-and-survivorship-facts-and-figures/cancer-treatment-and-survivorship-facts-and-figures-2019-2021.pdfDate: 2019
- Women are dominating the most important part of the US economy.https://www.businessinsider.com/women-occupy-majority-of-jobs-requiring-social-and-analytical-skills-2016-10Date: 2016
- Why medical students are pursuing global health experiences—commentary.https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/news/editorial/2018/03/29/14/14/global-health-experiencesDate: 2018
- Beyond averages: do gender disparities exist in volunteering?.https://www.unv.org/Success-stories/beyond-averages-do-gender-disparities-exist-volunteeringDate: 2021
- Increasing opportunities for trainees to engage in Global Health radiology: radiology in training.Radiology. 2021; 300: E320-E322https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2021210371
- 2016 RAD-AID conference on international radiology for developing countries: gaps, growth, and United Nations sustainable development goals.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 841-847https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2017.01.049
Radiology ACo. ACR Foundation. International outreach program. https://www.acr.org/Member-Resources/Volunteer/international-outreach.
- RSNA Committee on international radiology education: 25 years of global education outreach.Radiographics. 2020; 40: 1938-1952https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2020200100
- Global Health perspectives among radiation oncology residency program directors: a knowledge, attitudes, and practices survey.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020; 107: 419-425https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2020.02.467
- Resident engagement in global health: results of the first decade (2009-2019) of the Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology (ARRO) Global Health Initiative.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2019; 105https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2019.06.2126
- Potential radiation-related effects on radiologists.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2017; 208: 595-602https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.16.17212
- Occupational Radiation Protection. IAEA Safety Standards for Protecting People and the Environment.2018
- Trends and distribution analysis of occupational exposure from medical practices in China (2010–2016).Health Phys. 2019; 117: 656-660https://doi.org/10.1097/HP.0000000000001118
- UNSCEAR 2008 Report to the General Assembly, with scientific annexes.
- Physics teaching of radiology residents: how much is too much?.J Am Coll Radiol. 2021; 18: 90-92https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.09.035
- The declining residency applicant pool: a multi-institutional medical student survey to identify precipitating factors.Adv Radiat Oncol. 2021; 6100597https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adro.2020.10.010
- Artificial intelligence in radiology: current technology and future directions.Semin Musculoskelet Radiol. 2018; 22: 540-545https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0038-1673383
A Patel . AI has the potential to elevate the way we practice.
- Artificial intelligence in radiation oncology: a specialty-wide disruptive transformation?.Radiother Oncol. 2018; 129: 421-426https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2018.05.030
- Pay inequity, flex schedules top concerns for women physicians.https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/health-equity/pay-inequity-flex-schedules-top-concerns-women-physiciansDate: 2017
- The current state of teleradiology across the United States: a National Survey of Radiologists' habits, attitudes, and perceptions on teleradiology practice.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 1677-1687https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2019.05.053
- Women radiologists find their voice and make it heard.https://www.radiologybusiness.com/topics/womens-imaging/women-radiologists-find-their-voice-and-make-it-heardDate: 2019
- Trends in work hours and vacation time among radiologists in the United States.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 193: 1136-1140https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.09.2508
- Satisfaction of radiologists in the United States: a comparison between 2003 and 1995.Radiology. 2007; 244: 223-231https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2441061049
- Changes in burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance in physicians and the general US working population between 2011 and 2014.Mayo Clin Proc. 2015; 90: 1600-1613https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mayocp.2015.08.023
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) 2012 workforce study: the radiation oncologists' and residents' perspectives.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 87: 1135-1140https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2013.08.038