- •Several effective strategies can be used before, during, and after the workstation readout to improve resident education.
- •Perform lower volume readouts at more frequent intervals throughout the day, especially with junior residents.
- •Using soundbites during the readout helps to improve retention of key teaching points.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Running a radiology residency program: strategies for success.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 1729-1743
- Effects of repetition learning on associative recognition over time: role of the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex.Front Hum Neurosci. 2018; 12: 277
- Teaching radiology in the millennial era.Acad Radiol. 2013; 20: 387-389
- On the Internet.Routledge, New York, NY2001