- •The tent sign is a characteristic mammographic sign which is indicative of an underlying carcinoma.
- •We present the case of a 50 year-old female who presented on screening mammogram with a tent sign.
- •Additional diagnostic imaging and subsequent biopsy of the underlying mass yielded invasive carcinoma.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Breast imaging: case review.Elsevier Mosby, Philadelphia2006
- Architectural distortion of the breast.Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201
- Tent sign of breast cancer: radiology case [internet]. Radiopaedia blog RSS.([cited 2019Aug29]. Available from)