- •Stenotic lesions of pulmonary arteries can be congenital or acquired.
- •Clinical scenario, age at presentation and triggering event provide clues to etiology.
- •CT angiography allows intra/extraluminal along with pulmonary arterial wall imaging.
- •Related anomalies, causative lung lesions and effects on heart/lungs can be assessed.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development of the heart: (3) formation of the ventricular outflow tracts, arterial valves, and intrapericardial arterial trunks.Heart (British Cardiac Society). 2003; 89: 1110-1118
- Isolated infundibular pulmonary stenosis.Journal of Clinical and Preventive Cardiology. 2018; 7: 154-160
- Isolated infundibular pulmonary stenosis in adult: a case report.Journal of Dhaka Medical College. 2015; 23
- Infundibular pulmonic stenosis with intact ventricular septum: a report of 15 surgically corrected patients.Int J Cardiol. 1993; 41: 115-121
Gadgil P, A Khiste J, B Madane R, A Pandit G, C Mahajan K. Sudden Death in a Case of Isolated Infundibular Pulmonary Stenosis (IPS) – a Rare case 2015. 55-6 p.
- Second natural history study of congenital heart defects. Results of treatment of patients with pulmonary valvar stenosis.Circulation. 1993; 87: I28-I37
- Assessment of pulmonary valve and right ventricular outflow tract with real-time three-dimensional echocardiography.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2007; 23: 167-175
- Surgical management of patients with pulmonary valve dysplasia.Ann Thorac Surg. 1986; 42: 264-268
- Percutaneous balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty and results of mid-long term follow up.Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2003; 31: 323-325
- The clinical results of right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction with a transannular patch of autologous pericardium.Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007; 87: 553-555
- Dual-source computed tomography evaluation of children with congenital pulmonary valve stenosis.Iran J Radiol. 2016; 13e34399
- CT and MR imaging of the pulmonary valve.Radiographics. 2014; 34: 51-71
- Update on MR imaging of the pulmonary vasculature.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 35: 1483-1497
- Radiologic diagnosis of different types of pulmonary stenoses.Cardiovasc Radiol. 1977; 1: 45-57
- Adult congenital heart disease: right ventricular outflow tract lesions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1933-1947
- Quadricuspid semilunar valve.Am J Cardiol. 1973; 31: 623-626
Mazur Wa, Siegel MJa, Miszalski-Jamka Ta, Pelberg Ra, Bratko Mi. CT atlas of adult congenital heart disease.
- Clinical manifestations of Noonan syndrome.Images in paediatric cardiology. 2001; 3: 19-30
- Multiple lentigines syndrome (LEOPARD syndrome or progressive cardiomyopathic lentiginosis).J Med Genet. 1997; 34: 582-586
- Cardiovascular findings, and clinical course, in patients with Williams syndrome.Cardiol Young. 2003; 13: 532-536
- Absent pulmonary valve syndrome with tetralogy of Fallot and associated dextrocardia detected at an early gestational age of 26 weeks.Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging. 2008; 18: 352-354
- Congenital pulmonary artery anomalies: a review and approach to classification.Journal of clinical imaging science. 2018; 8: 29
- Isolated right pulmonary artery discontinuity.Images in paediatric cardiology. 2000; 2: 24-30
- “Absent” pulmonary artery in one adult and five pediatric patients: imaging, embryology, and therapeutic implications.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 179: 1253-1260
- On the relation between the site of valvular involvement in endocarditis and the blood pressure resting on the valve.Am J Med Sci. 1952; 224: 318-319
- Isolated pulmonic valve endocarditis in healthy hearts: a case report and review of the literature.Can J Cardiol. 2000; 16: 1282-1288
- Isolated pulmonary valve endocarditis: truth or myth?.J Community Hosp Intern Med Perspect. 2017; 7: 329-331
- Valvular disorders in carcinoid heart disease.Braz J Cardiovasc Surg. 2016; 31: 400-405
- Isolated pulmonary Vasculitis.Circulation. 2015; 132 (e235-e8)
- Isolated peripheral pulmonary artery stenoses in the adult.Circulation. 1996; 93: 1417-1423
- Acquired pulmonary stenosis.Br Heart J. 1968; 30: 776-785
- Acquired pulmonary stenosis.Thorax. 1970; 25: 465-471