Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Rao V. The year of the woman. RSNA AAWR President's Lunch. December 3, 2019, 12-1pm.
US Department of Labor. Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993. Available at: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/fmla . Accessed December 9, 2019.
Nagele-Piazza L. Trump approves paid parental leave for federal workers. Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), 20 December 2019. https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/legal-and-compliance/employment-law/pages/trump-approves-paid-parental-leave-for-federal-workers.aspx Accessed January 6, 2020.
- Society of Chairs of Academic Radiology Departments statement of support for paid parental leave.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Mar; 16: 271-272
- The ABR diagnostic radiology core examination: change in policy regarding timing for eligibility to take the examination.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 271
U.S. Department of Labor – Wage and Hour Division (WHD). FMLA-41. August 8, 1994. Accessed February 13, 2019. https://www.dol.gov/whd/opinion/fmla/prior2002/FMLA-41.htm
Association of Program Directors in Radiology (APDR), Statement of support for 12 weeks family leave in residency. https://apdr.org/uploadedFiles/Content/Program_Directors/Statement%20of%20support%20for%2012%20weeks%20family%20leave%20in%20residency_APDR.pdf. Accessed December 9, 2019.
Ali K. A culture change. ACR Bulletin 2019 November. https://www.acr.org/Practice-Management-Quality-Informatics/ACR-Bulletin/Articles/November-2019/A-Culture-Change. Accessed January 27, 2020.
RSNA Refresher course #RC516. AAWR educational session: paid family/parental leave in radiology with a focus on private practice – a panel discussion. RSNA 4 December 2019, 8:30AM - 10:00AM.
Kenton W. Investopedia - presenteeism. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/presenteeism.asp. Accessed December 9, 2019.
- The cost and impact of health conditions on presenteeism to employers: a review of the literature.Pharmacoeconomics. 2009; 27: 365-378
- Fit for flight? Inappropriate presenteeism among Swedish commercial airline pilots and its threats to flight safety.The International Journal of Aerospace Psychology. 2018; 28 ([84-97]): 3-4
Bender CE, Bansal S, Wolfman D, Parikh JR. 2018 ACR Commission on Human Resources workforce survey. J Am Coll Radiol. 2019;16(4 Pt A):508-512.
Arleo EK, Parikh JR, Wolfman D, Gridley D, Bender C, Bluth E. Utilization of the Family and Medical Leave Act in Radiology Practices According to the 2016 ACR Commission on Human Resources Workforce Survey. J Am Coll Radiol. 2016;13(12 Pt A):1440–1446.
Hedlin S. How paid parental leave benefits men, too. Harvard Journal of Law & Gender 2018. https://harvardjlg.com/2018/11/how-paid-parental-leave-benefits-men-too/ Accessed January 13, 2020.
PL+US (Paid Leave for the United States). www.paidleave.us/workshop. Accessed December 9, 2019.
Lu NT, Gorman J. PL+US: family leave workshop: costs benefit analysis slide deck. Courtesy of Annie Sartor, Campaigns Director, PL+US.
State Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Laws, as of August 2019: California, New Jersey, Rhode Island, New York, District of Columbia, Washington, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Oregon. https://www.nationalpartnership.org/our-work/resources/economic-justice/paid-leave/state-paid-family-leave-laws.pdf. Accessed December 9, 2019.
- Presenteeism – at work but out of it.Harv Bus Rev. 2004;https://hbr.org/2004/10/presenteeism-at-work-but-out-of-itDate accessed: December 10, 2019
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). SHRM Human Capital Benchmarking Report 2016. https://www.shrm.org/hr-today/trends-and-forecasting/research-and-surveys/pages/2016-human-capital-report.aspx . Accessed December 10, 2019.
Boushey H, Glynn SJ. There are significant business costs to replacing employees. Center for American Progress 2012. https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/reports/2012/11/16/44464/there-are-significant-business-costs-to-replacing-employees/ Access December 10, 2019.
- Paid parental leave in radiology: the time is now – challenges, strategies and the business case for implementation.JACR. 2019; 16: 389-392
American College of Radiology. Statement of support: National Academy of Medicine Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience. Available at: https://nam.edu/wp-content/uploads/2 018/01/American-College-of-Radiology- Commitment-Statement-.pdf. Accessed May 30, 2018.