- •CSR technique allowed for reduction of truncation artifacts in cervical spine MR images.
- •CSR technique reduced striped artifacts without prolongation of the scan time.
- •CSR technique can reduce truncation artifacts while maintaining sharpness, in contrast to windowing with an apodizing filter.
- •The results of this preliminary study warrant further investigations of the utility of CSR in patients.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Boundary artifact due to truncation errors in MR imaging.Am J Roentgenol. 1986; 147: 283-287
- Characteristic features of MR truncation artifacts.Am J Roentgenol. 1988; 151: 1219-1228
- Reduction of partial-volume artifacts with zero-filled interpolation in three-dimensional MR angiography.J Magn Reson Imaging. 1994; 4: 733-741
- The voxel sensitivity function in Fourier transform imaging: applications to magnetic resonance angiography.Magn Reson Med. 1995; 33: 156-162
- High-spatial-resolution MR cisternography of the cerebellopontine angle in 90 seconds with a zero-fill interpolated fast recovery 3D fast asymmetric spin-echo sequence.Am J Neuroradiol. 2002; 23: 1407-1412
- Robust uncertainty principles: exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information.IEEE Trans Inf Theory. 2006; 52: 489-509
- Compressed sensing.IEEE Trans Inf Theory. 2006; 52: 1289-1306
- Sparse MRI: the application of compressed sensing for rapid MR imaging.Magn Reson Med. 2007; 58: 1182-1195
- Impact of DFT properties on the inherent resolution of compressed sensing reconstructed images.in: Proceedings of the 24th IET Irish Signals and Systems Conference, Letterkenny. 2013: 27
- Brain and spine MRI artifacts at 3Tesla.J Neuroradiol. 2009; 36: 74-81
- Application of basic physics principles to clinical neuroradiology: differentiating artifacts from true pathology on MRI.Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: 369-377
- Artifacts in 3-T MRI: physical background and reduction strategies.Eur J Radiol. 2008; 65: 29-35
- Gibbs ringing in diffusion MRI.Magn Reson Med. 2016; 76: 301-314