- •Congenital Hemangioma is a rare vascular tumor which on occasion requires surgical intervention.
- •CTA as a part of multidisciplinary approach for the management of Congenital Hemangioma
- •Utilizing a small field of view and small interval reconstruction of CTA data allows for microvascular volume visualization.
- •Presurgical embolization of congenital hemangiomas minimizes intraoperative and post-operative bleeding.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Haemangioma: clinical course, complications and management.Br J Dermatol. 2013 Jul; 169: 20-30https://doi.org/10.1111/bjd.1243623701395
- Deep infantile hemangiomas and early venous malformations: differential diagnosis by 3D CT angiography.Ann Plast Surg. 2010 Jun; 64: 755-758https://doi.org/10.1097/SAP.0b013e3181a72f3c20335793
- Multidetector CT angiography of pediatric vascular malformations and hemangiomas: utility of 3-D reformatting in differential diagnosis.Pediatr Radiol. 2005 Nov; 35: 1100-1106https://doi.org/10.1007/s00247-005-1553-016041580
- Physics of cardiac imaging with multiple-row detector CT.Radiographics. 2007; 27: 1495-1509https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.27507504517848705
- Reconstructed helical CT scans: improvement in z-axis resolution compared with overlapped and nonoverlapped conventional CT scans.Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 164: 1281-1284https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.164.5.77172487717248
☆This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors