- •Breast development of methotrexate-associated lymphoma is rare.
- •Rapidly growing tumor during methotrexate taking should consider lymphoma.
- •Magnetic resonance imaging reflect the pathologic features of methotrexate-associated lymphoma.
- •Based on medical history and image features it can be distinguished from other tumors.
- •Methotrexate-associated lymphoma shrinks rapidly with discontinuation.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Brief report: reversible lymphomas associated with Epstein-Barr virus occurring during methotrexate therapy for rheumatoid arthritis and dermatomyositis.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 1317-1321
- Lymphoid neoplasms in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and dermatomyositis: frequency of Epstein-Barr virus and other features associated with immunosuppression.Hum Pathol. 1994; 25: 638-643
- Lymphoma in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: association with the disease state or methotrexate treatment.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 1997; 26: 794-804
- Remission of lymphoma after withdrawal of methotrexate in rheumatoid arthritis: relationship with type of latent Epstein-Barr virus infection.Am J Hematol. 2007; 82: 1106-1109
- Lymphoproliferative disorders in rheumatoid arthritis: clinicopathological analysis of 76 cases in relation to methotrexate medication.J Rheumatol. 2007; 34: 322-331
- A putative case of methotrexate-related lymphoma: clinical course and PET/CT findings.Case Rep Med. 2009; 2009 (5 pages)469343
- Hodgkin's disease following methotrexate therapy for rheumatoid arthritis.N Z Med J. 2002; 115: 293-294
- Pathology of the breast.2nd ed. McGraw-Hill Health Professional Division, 1999: 756-757
- Paget disease of the nipple (chapter 12).in: Lakhani S.R. Ellis I.O. Schnitt S.J. Tan P.H. van de Vijver M.J. WHO classification of tumours of the breast. vol. 4. IARC, Lyon, France2012: 149-152
- Paget disease of the breast: mammographic, US, and MR imaging findings with pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 2011 Nov-Dec; 31: 1973-1987
- Adenoma of the nipple: correlation of magnetic resonance imaging findings with histologic features.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2006 Jan-Feb; 30: 148-150
- Solitary intraductal papillomas of the breast: MRI features and differentiation from small invasive ductal carcinomas.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2012 Oct; 199: 936-942
- Infiltrating syringomatous adenoma of the nipple: clinical presentation andliterature review.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2009 Sep; 133: 1487-1489
- Tumours of the nipple (chapter 12).in: Lakhani S.R. Ellis I.O. Schnitt S.J. Tan P.H. van de Vijver M.J. WHO classification of tumours of the breast. vol. 4. IARC, Lyon, France2012: 149-152
- Infiltrating syringomatous adenoma of the nipple: sonographic and mammographic features with pathologic correlation.J Clin Ultrasound. 2014 Sep; 42: 427-429
- Pleomorphic adenoma (chapter 8).in: Lakhani S.R. Ellis I.O. Schnitt S.J. Tan P.H. van de Vijver M.J. WHO classification of tumours of the breast. vol. 4. IARC, Lyon, France2012: 117-118
- Leiomyoma and leiomyosarcoma (chapter 10).in: Lakhani S.R. Ellis I.O. Schnitt S.J. Tan P.H. van de Vijver M.J. WHO classification of tumours of the breast. vol. 4. IARC, Lyon, France2012: 139-140
- MR imaging of malignant primary breast lymphoma: including diffusion-weighted imaging, histologic features, and a literature review.Jpn J Radiol. 2013; 31: 668-676