Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiologic and pathologic findings in breast tumors with high signal intensity on T2-weighted MR images.Radiographics. 2010; 30: 533-548
- Mammary-type myofibroblastoma: clinicopathologic characterization in a series of 143 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 2016; 40: 361-367
- Mammary myofibroblastoma: a tumor with a wide morphologic spectrum.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008; 132: 1813-1820
- Myofibroblastoma of the male breast: a rare entity with radiologic-pathologic correlation.Clin Imaging. 2017; 42: 109-112
- Mammary myofibroblastoma with extensive myxoedematous stromal changes: a potential diagnostic pitfall.Pathol Res Pract. 2014; 210: 1106-1111
- Myofibroblastoma of the female breast: mammographic, sonographic, and magnetic resonance imaging findings.J Ultrasound Med. 2010; 29: 1833-1836
- Myofibroblastoma of the male breast: imaging appearance and ultrasound-guided core biopsy diagnosis.Breast J. 2001; 7: 192-194
- Radiologic and histologic presentation of male mammary myofibroblastoma.Proc (Baylor Univ Med Cent). 2016; 29: 321-322
- Radiologic presentation of a myofibroblastoma of the adult male breast.Radiology Case Reports. 2017; 12: 439-442
- Myofibroblastoma of male breast: report of three cases and review of the literature.Eur Radiol. 1997; 7: 931-934
- Imaging characteristics of giant myofibroblastoma of the breast diagnosed by ultrasound-guided core biopsy.J Clin Ultrasound. 1997; 25: 395-397
- Myofibroblastoma of the breast in women: imaging appearances.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1998; 171: 71-72
- Male breast myofibroblastoma and MR findings.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1999; 23: 414-416
- Myofibroblastoma of the breast: case report and literature review.Int J Surg Case Rep. 2011; 2: 93-96
- From the radiologic pathology archives: diseases of the male breast: radiologic-pathologic correlation.Radiographics: A Review Publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc. 2013; 33: 461-489
- Epithelioid myofibroblastoma in an old-male breast: a case report with MRI findings.Case Reports in Radiology. 2015; 2015934163
☆This work received Soonchunhyang University research funding.