- •Adult Pancreatoblastoma is a rare neoplasm presenting with nonspecific clinical and imaging features.
- •No significant difference in age, sex, tumor size, and tumor location was found between patients with and without metastases.
Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pancreatoblastoma, a rare childhood tumor: a case report.Turk Patoloji Derg. 2017; 33: 164-167
- Pancreatoblastoma. A clinicopathologic study and review of the literature.Am J Surg Pathol. 1995; 19: 1371-1389
- Revisiting metastatic adult pancreatoblastoma. A case and review of the literature.JOP. 2008; 9: 733-738
- Pancreatoblastoma: imaging findings in 10 patients and review of the literature.Radiology. 2000; 214: 476-482
- Pancreatoduodenectomy for carcinoma of the pancreas in an infant; report of a case.Ann Surg. 1957; 145 ([870-72]): 864-870
- The diagnosis and surgical treatment of pancreatoblastoma in adults: a case series and review of the literature.J Gastrointest Surg. 2013; 17: 2153-2161
- Morphogenesis of pancreatoblastoma, infantile carcinoma of the pancreas: report of two cases.Cancer-Am Cancer Soc. 1977; 39: 247-254
- Pancreatoblastoma in an adult: case report and review of the literature.J Gastrointest Surg. 2006; 10: 829-836
- Pancreatoblastoma: an atypical presentation and a literature review.J Gastrointest Cancer. 2017;
- Pathology and genetics of pancreatic neoplasms with acinar differentiation.Semin Diagn Pathol. 2014; 31: 491-497
- Pancreatoblastoma in an adult.Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2015; 58: 93-95
- Adult pancreatoblastoma: a case report and review of the literature.Oncol Lett. 2015; 9: 2293-2298
- Pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma: a review on molecular profiling of patient tumors.World J Gastroenterol. 2017; 23: 7945-7951
- Pancreatoblastoma in an adult patient. A case report.JOP. 2009; 10: 192-195
- Synchronous pancreatic solid pseudopapillary neoplasm and intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm.World J Gastroenterol. 2013; 19: 3358-3363
- Solid pseudopapillary tumors of the pancreas: review of 718 patients reported in English literature.J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 200: 965-972
- Multimodality imaging of neoplastic and nonneoplastic solid lesions of the pancreas.Radiographics. 2011; 31: 993-1015
- The many faces of pancreatic serous cystadenoma: radiologic and pathologic correlation.Diagn Interv Imaging. 2017; 98: 191-202
- Imaging features of solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas on multi-detector row computed tomography.World J Gastroenterol. 2009; 15: 829-835
- Risk and protective factors for the occurrence of sporadic pancreatic endocrine neoplasms.Endocr Relat Cancer. 2017; 24: 405-414
- Cystic islet cell tumors: radiologic findings in three cases.Abdom Imaging. 1994; 19: 225-228
- Mucinous cystic neoplasms of pancreas.Gastroenterol Res. 2014; 7: 44-50
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the pancreas: can benign lesions be differentiated from malignant lesions with multidetector CT?.Radiographics. 2005; 25: 1451-68-1468-70
- Cystic pancreatic neoplasms: computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging findings.Int J Pancreatol. 2000; 28: 223-230