Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Provocative test with propofol: experience in patients with cerebral arteriovenous malformations who underwent neuroendovascular procedures.31(3). 2010: 470-475
- Neuroprotective role of neurophysiological monitoring during endovascular procedures in the brain and spinal cord.Neurophysiol Clin. 2007; 37: 415-421
- Sodium methohexital (brevital) as an anesthetic in the Wada test.Epilepsia. 2002; 43: 1056-1061
- Hippocampal memory function as reflected by the intracarotid sodium methohexital Wada test.Epilepsy Behav. 2006; 9: 579-586
- Language assessment in Wada test: comparison of methohexital and amobarbital.Seizure. 2009; 18: 656-659
- Intraarterial use of sodium methohexital for provocative testing during brain embolotherapy.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1993; 14: 171-174
- Transcranial motor evoked potential changes induced by provocative testing during embolization of cerebral arteriovenous malformations in patients under total intravenous anesthesia.Am J Electroneurodiagnostic Technol. 2011; 51: 264-273