- •The CSF cleft is more prominent on ADC map than on T2WI.
- •Diagnostic performance of CSF cleft is increased when ADC and T2WI are used together.
- •ADC map might be helpful in tumor localization as well as tumor characterization.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic neuroradiology.Mosby, St. Louis1994
- MR imaging of peripheral intracranial neoplasms: extraaxial vs intraaxial masses.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1987; 11: 932-937
- White matter buckling: CT sign of extraaxial intracranial mass.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1980; 135: 1031-1036
- Intracranial meningiomas: high-field MR imaging.Radiology. 1986; 161: 369-375
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the brain.Radiology. 2000; 217: 331-345
- Sequence-specific MR imaging findings that are useful in dating ischemic stroke.RadioGraphics. 2012; 32 ([discussion 97–9]): 1285-1297
- Characterization of brain tumors by MRS, DWI and Ki-67 labeling index.J Neurooncol. 2005; 72: 273-280
- Statistical methods for rates and proportions.3rd ed. Hoboken, N.J., J. Wiley2003
- A method of comparing the areas under receiver operating characteristic curves derived from the same cases.Radiology. 1983; 148: 839-843
- Fundamentals of diagnostic radiology.3rd ed. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2007
- Applications of 3D CISS sequence for problem solving in neuroimaging.Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2011; 21: 90-97
- Steady-state MR imaging sequences: physics, classification, and clinical applications.RadioGraphics. 2008; 28: 1147-1160
- Diffusion-weighted MR of the brain: methodology and clinical application.Radiol Med. 2005; 109: 155-197
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging in normal human brains in various age groups.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2002; 23: 194-199
- Apparent diffusion coefficient of human brain tumors at MR imaging.Radiology. 2005; 235: 985-991
- Diffusion MRI: apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) values in the normal brain and a classification of brain disorders based on ADC values.Comput Med Imaging Graph. 2001; 25: 299-326
- Geometric distortion correction of high-resolution 3 T diffusion tensor brain images.Magn Reson Med. 2005; 54: 1163-1171
- Artifacts and pitfalls in diffusion MRI.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2006; 24: 478-488
- Evaluation of the tumor-brain interface of intracranial meningiomas on MR imaging including FLAIR images.Magn Reson Med Sci. 2003; 2: 165-169