- •Refractory uterine hemorrhage was treated by intracavitary ethanol injection.
- •Uterine bleeding was not controlled by two coil-based embolizations.
- •Intratumoral ethanol injection has proven effective, intracavitary seems feasible.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The frequency of uterine leiomyomas.Am J Clin Pathol. 1990; 94: 435-438
- Current concepts in uterine fibroid embolization.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 1735-1750
- Uterine artery embolization for treatment of leiomyomata: long-term outcomes from the FIBROID registry.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 22-33
- Midterm outcome of ultrasound-guided alcohol gel sclerotherapy for symptomatic leiomyoma.J Ultrasound Med. 2010; 29: 1323-1330
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy for uterine fibroids: is it safe?.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 59: 66-72
- Risk of undetected cancer at the time of laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy and laparoscopic myomectomy: implications for the use of power morcellation.Womens Health Issues. 2016; 26: 21-26
- Iatrogenic parasitic leiomyoma and leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata following uterine morcellation.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2016; ([Epub ahead of print])
- An open letter to the Food and Drug Administration regarding the use of morcellation procedures in women having surgery for presumed uterine myomas.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2016; 23: 303-308
- Complications of uterine fibroid embolization.Semin Interv Radiol. 2006; 23: 143-149
- Computed tomography angiogram for failed uterine artery embolization.Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2009; 18: 87-92
- A case-control study of high-intensity focused ultrasound combined with sonographically guided intratumoral ethanol injection in the treatment of uterine fibroids.J Ultrasound Med. 2014; 33: 657-665
- Using microbubble sonographic contrast agent to enhance the effect of high intensity focused ultrasound for the treatment of uterine fibroids.Ultrason Sonochem. 2015; 27: 688-693
- Alcohol sclerotherapy for successful treatment of focal adenomyosis: a case report.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 29: 460-462