- •The mammographic appearance of implantable loop recorders has not been described.
- •Loop recorders can increase radiographer anxiety and decrease image quality.
- •Multimodality cases demonstrate the imaging appearance of implantable loop recorders.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical devices of the chest.Radiographics. 2004; 24: 1725-1746
- Mammography in females with an implanted medical device: impact on image quality, pain and anxiety.Br J Radiol. 2016; 8920160142
- Left axillary implantation of loop recorder versus the traditional left chest area: a prospective randomized study.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 39: 830-836
- The implantable loop recorder.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2014; 6: 253-260
- The implantable loop recorder: current uses, future directions.J Innov Card Rhythm Manag. 2011; 2: 215-222
- Safe use of MRI in people with cardiac implantable electronic devices.Heart. 2015; 101: 1950-1953
- Recurrent unexplained palpitations (RUP) study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1951-1956
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of syncope (version 2009): the task force for the diagnosis and management of syncope of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 2631-2671
- Indications for the use of diagnostic implantable and external ECG loop recorders.Europace. 2009; 11: 671-687
- Long-term recording of cardiac arrhythmias with an implantable cardiac monitor in patients with reduced ejection fraction after acute myocardial infarction: the cardiac arrhythmias and risk stratification after acute myocardial infarction (CARISMA) study.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1258-1264
- Use of an implantable loop recorder to increase the diagnostic yield in unexplained syncope: results from the PICTURE registry.Europace. 2010; 13: 262-269
- Breast compression in mammography: how much is enough?.Australas Radiol. 2003; 47: 121-126
- Breast thickness in routine mammograms: effect on image quality and radiation dose.Am J Roentgenol. 1994; 163: 1371-1374
- The effect of mammography pain on repeat participation in breast cancer screening: a systematic review.Breast. 2013; 22: 389-394