Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Success of nonoperative management of adductor longus tendon ruptures in National Football League athletes.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 1394-1399
- Isolated traumatic rupture of the adductor longus muscle of the thigh.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1972; 88: 64-66
- Hip injuries and labral tears in the national football league.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 2187-2195
- Old total rupture of the adductor longus muscle. A report of seven cases.Acta Orthop Scand. 1976; 47: 653-657
- Adductor longus tendon rupture mistaken for incarcerated inguinal hernia.Injury. 2014; 45: 639-641
- Acute avulsion of the fibrocartilage origin of the adductor longus in professional soccer players: a report of two cases.Clin J Sport Med. 2008; 18: 167-169
- Surgical management of a completely avulsed adductor longus muscle in a professional equestrian rider.Case Rep Orthop. 2014; : 828314
- Adductor longus rupture in professional football players: acute repair with suture anchors: a report of two cases.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 243-245
- Complete osseous avulsion of the adductor longus muscle: acute repair with three fiber wire suture anchors.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2007; 127: 613-615
- Isolated traumatic rupture of the adductor longus muscle.Indian J Med Sci. 1994; 48: 186-187
- Analysis of the cross-sectional area of the adductor longus tendon a descriptive anatomic study.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 996-999
☆Each author certifies that his or her institution has approved the reporting of these cases, that all investigations were conducted in conformity with ethical principles of research.
☆☆Work performed at: Department of Radiology & Imaging; The Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY.