Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hepatitis B and C virus-related carcinogenesis.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2009; 15: 964-970
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: role of hepatitis B and hepatitis C viruses proteins in hepatocarcinogenesis.J Viral Hepat. 2004; 11: 383-393
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: clinical and radiological findings in patients with chronic B viral hepatitis and chronic C viral hepatitis.Abdom Imaging. 2012; 37: 591-594
- A comparison of the surgical results in patients with hepatitis B versus hepatitis C—related hepatocellular carcinoma.Hepatology. 1995; 22: 20-24
- Comparison of surgical outcomes for small hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis B versus hepatitis C: a Chinese experience.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007; 22: 1936-1941
- Hepatitis B- and C-related hepatocellular carcinomas yield different clinical features and prognosis.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 2524-2529
- Comparison of surgical outcomes for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis B versus hepatitis C: a western experience.Ann Surg Oncol. 2000; 7: 764-770
- Chronic viral hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma.World J Surg. 2007; 31: 1243-1248
- A comparison of the surgical outcomes among patients with HBV-positive, HCV-positive, and Non-B Non-C hepatocellular carcinoma: a nationwide study of 11,950 patients.Ann Surg. 2015; 261: 513-520
- Effect of the etiology of viral cirrhosis on the survival of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 91-98
- Comparison of the clinical characteristics among hepatocellular carcinoma of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and non-B non-C patients.Hepatogastroenterology. 2003; 50: 2022-2027
- A comparison of patients with hepatitis B– or hepatitis C–based advanced-stage hepatocellular carcinoma.Semin Oncol. 2015; 42: 309-315
- Diffusion-weighted imaging of surgically resected hepatocellular carcinoma: imaging characteristics and relationship among signal intensity, apparent diffusion coefficient, and histopathologic grade.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 193: 438-444
- High-b-value diffusion-weighted MR imaging of hepatocellular lesions: estimation of grade of malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2009; 30: 1005-1011
- MRI-based staging of hepatic fibrosis: comparison of intravoxel incoherent motion diffusion-weighted imaging with magnetic resonance elastography.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2015; 42: 204-210
- Assessing liver fibrosis: comparison of arterial enhancement fraction and diffusion-weighted imaging.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2014; 40: 1137-1146
- Diffusion-weighted MRI of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhosis.Clin Radiol. 2014; 69: 1-10
- LI-RADS: a case-based review of the new categorization of liver findings in patients with end-stage liver disease.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 1977-1995
- Higher sensitivity and specificity for diffusion-weighted imaging of malignant lung lesions without apparent diffusion coefficient uantification.Radiology. 2009; 252: 247-254
Conflicts of interest: None.