Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The importance of portal venous blood flow in ischemic-type biliary lesions after liver transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2011; 11 ([PUBMED]): 857-862
- The combination of primary sclerosing cholangitis and CCR5-Delta32 in recipients is strongly associated with the development of nonanastomotic biliary strictures after liver transplantation.Liver Int. 2011; 31 ([PUBMED]): 1102-1109
- Nonanastomotic biliary strictures after liver transplantation, part 1: radiological features and risk factors for early vs. late presentation.Liver Transpl. 2007; 13 ([PUBMED]): 708-718
- Incidence of and risk factors for ischemic-type biliary lesions following orthotopic liver transplantation.Transpl Int. 2010; 23 ([PUBMED]): 14-22
- Protection of bile ducts in liver transplantation: looking beyond ischemia.Transplantation. 2011; 92 ([PUBMED]): 373-379
- Using livers from donation after cardiac death donors: a proposal to protect the true Achilles heel.Liver Transpl. 2007; 13 ([PUBMED]): 1633-1636
- Bile duct damage after cold storage of deceased donor livers predicts biliary complications after liver transplantation.J Hepatol. 2013; 58 ([PUBMED]): 1133-1139
- Hypothermic oxygenated machine perfusion prevents arteriolonecrosis of the peribiliary plexus in pig livers donated after circulatory death.PLoS One. 2014; 9 ([PUBMED]): e88521
- Histological examination and evaluation of donor bile ducts received during orthotopic liver transplantation—a morphological clue to ischemic-type biliary lesion?.Virchows Arch. 2012; 461 ([PUBMED]): 41-48
- Evaluation of the microcirculatory disturbance of biliary ischemia after liver transplantation with contrast-enhanced ultrasound: preliminary experience.Liver Transpl. 2009; 15 ([PUBMED]): 1703-1708
- Hepatic blood flow plays an important role in ischemia–reperfusion injury.Liver Transpl. 2011; 17: 1448-1456
- Diagnostic value of ultrasound in detection of biliary tract complications after liver transplantation.Hepat Mon. 2013; 13 ([PUBMED]): e6003
- Hepatic artery thrombosis after adult liver transplantation.Liver Transpl. 2003; 9 ([PUBMED]): 612-620
- Determinants of the hyperdynamic circulation and central hypovolaemia in cirrhosis.Gut. 2011; 60 ([PUBMED]): 1254-1259
- Extrahepatic complications to cirrhosis and portal hypertension: haemodynamic and homeostatic aspects.World J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20 ([PUBMED]): 15499-15517
- Doppler assessment of splanchnic arterial flow in patients with liver cirrhosis: correlation with ammonia plasma levels and MELD score.J Clin Ultrasound. 2014; 42 ([PUBMED]): 264-269
- Changes in hepatic hemodynamics after orthotopic liver transplantation: color Doppler sonography.Abdom Imaging. 2001; 26 ([PUBMED]): 32-35
- Proposed management algorithm for severe hypoxemia after liver transplantation in the hepatopulmonary syndrome.Am J Transplant. 2015; 15 ([PUBMED]): 903-913
- Microvascular dysfunction in hepatic ischemia–reperfusion injury in pigs.Microvasc Res. 2010; 80 ([PUBMED]): 123-132
- Regulatory mechanisms of hepatic microcirculatory hemodynamics: hepatic arterial system.Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2006; 34 ([PUBMED]): 11-26
- Liver anatomy: microcirculation of the liver.Semin Interv Radiol. 2008; 25 ([PUBMED]): 77-85
- Cholangiocytes and blood supply.World J Gastroenterol. 2006; 12 ([PUBMED]): 3546-3552
- Microvascularization of the canine hepatic ducts.Anat Histol Embryol. 2006; 35 ([PUBMED]): 402-407
- Type of donor aortic preservation solution and not cold ischemia time is a major determinant of biliary strictures after liver transplantation.Liver Transpl. 2001; 7 ([PUBMED]): 540-545
- Liver trans-plantation from non-heart beating donors in rats: influence of viscosity and temperature of initial flushing solutions on graft function.Liver Transpl Surg. 1997; 3 ([PUBMED]): 39-45
- Improvement of mi-crovascular graft equilibration and preservation in non-heart beating donors by warm preflush with streptokinase.Transplantation. 2003; 75 ([PUBMED]): 449-453
Conflict of interest: The authors have not declared any conflicts of interest.
Grant: National High Technology Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China (2012AA021001), National Natural Science Foundation of China (81,270,554), and National Key Specialty Construction of Clinical Projects (Organ transplantation) (201,354,409).