Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- (2010) Diffusion weighted imaging in the liver.World J Gastroenterol. 2010; 16: 1567-1576
- Hepatic metastases: diffusion weighted sensitivity-encoding versus SPIO-enhanced MR imaging.Radiology. 2006; 239: 122-130
- Diagnosis of hepatic metastasis: comparison of respiration-triggered diffusion-weighted echo-planar MRI and five T2-weightedturbo spin-echo sequences.Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 191: 1421-1429
- Comparison of gadolinium-EOB-DTPA-enhanced and diffusion-weighted liver MRI for detection of small hepatic metastases.Eur Radiol. 2010; 20: 2690-2698
- Detection of colorectal hepatic metastases using MnDPDP MR imaging and diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) alone and in combination.Eur Radiol. 2008; 18: 903-910
- Accuracy and confidence of Gd-EOB-DTPA enhanced MRI and diffusion-weighted imaging alone and in combination for the diagnosis of liver metastases.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 822-828
- Diffusion-weighted imaging of the liver: technical challenges and prospects for the future.Magn Reson Med Sci. 2005; 4: 175-186
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of the liver.Radiology. 2010; 254: 47-66
- Feasibility study of computed vs measured high b-value (1400 s/mm2) diffusion-weighted MR images of the prostate.World J Radiol. 2014; 6: 374-380
- Computed diffusion-weighted MR imaging may improve tumor detection.Radiology. 2011; 261: 573-581
- Comparison of acquired diffusion weighted imaging and computed diffusion weighted imaging for detection of hepatic metastases.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 453-458
- Benign liver tumors.Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am. 1997; 5: 255-288
- Cystic focal liver lesions in the adult: differential CT and MR imaging features.Radiographics. 2001; 21: 895-910
- CT and MR imaging of benign hepatic and biliary tumors.Radiographics. 1999; 19: 431-451
- Discrimination of small hepatic hemangiomas from hypervascular malignant tumors smaller than 3 cm with three-phase helical CT.Radiology. 2001; 219: 699-706
- MR imaging in patients with suspected liver metastases: value of liver-specific contrast agent Gd-EOB-DTPA.Magn Reson Med Sci. 2007; 6: 43-52
- Diagnosis of liver metastases: can diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) be used as a stand alone sequence?.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 1016-1023
- Detection of liver metastasis: is diffusion-weighted imaging needed in Gd-EOB-DTPA-enhanced MR imaging for evaluation of colorectal liver metastases?.Jpn J Radiol. 2012; 30: 648-658
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of liver on 3.0-tesla system: effect of intravenous administration of gadoxetic acid disodium.Eur Radiol. 2010; 20: 1052-1060
Conflict of interest: We wish to confirm that there are no known conflicts of interest associated with this publication and there has been no significant financial support for this work that could have influenced its outcome. The manuscript has been read and approved by all named authors.