Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Changing patterns of colorectal cancer in China over a period of 20 years.World J Gastroenterol. 2005; 11: 4685-4688
- Is radiochemotherapy necessary in the treatment of rectal cancer?.Eur J Cancer. 1998; 34: 438-448
- Neoadjuvant and adjuvant radio- and radio-chemotherapy of rectal carcinomas.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2000; 15: 1-8
- The prognostic inhomogeneity in pT3 rectal carcinomas.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2001; 16: 298-304
- Prognostic stratification by extramural depth of tumor invasion of primary rectal cancer based on the radiological society of North America proposal.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014; 202: 1238-1244
- Accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging for preoperative staging of rectal cancer.ANZ J Surg. 2014; 84: 758-762
- Local staging of rectal cancer with MRI using a phased array body coil.Abdom Imaging. 2002; 27: 425-431
- Accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging in prediction of tumour-free resection margin in rectal cancer surgery.Lancet. 2001; 357: 497-504
- Rectal carcinoma: thin-section MR imaging for staging in 28 patients.Radiology. 1999; 211: 215-222
- Diffusion-weighted MRI in rectal cancer: apparent diffusion coefficient as a potential noninvasive marker of tumor aggressiveness.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2012; 35: 1365-1371
- Assessment of aggressiveness of rectal cancer using 3-T MRI: correlation between the apparent diffusion coefficient as a potential imaging biomarker and histologic prognostic factors.Acta Radiol. 2013; 55: 524-531
- Utility of diffusion-weighted MRI in distinguishing benign and malignant hepatic lesions.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2010; 32: 138-147
- Diagnostic performance of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in bladder cancer: potential utility of apparent diffusion coefficient values as a biomarker to predict clinical aggressiveness.Eur Radiol. 2011; 21: 2178-2186
- Assessment of aggressiveness of prostate cancer: correlation of apparent diffusion coefficient with histologic grade after radical prostatectomy.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 196: 374-381
- Diffusion-weighted imaging in breast cancer: relationship between apparent diffusion coefficient and tumour aggressiveness.Clin Radiol. 2010; 65: 1005-1012
- T staging of rectal cancer: accuracy of diffusion-weighted imaging compared with T2-weighted imaging on 3.0 tesla MRI.J Dig Dis. 2014; 15: 188-194
- MR imaging for preoperative evaluation of primary rectal cancer: practical considerations.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 389-409
- Multi-parametric MRI of rectal cancer - do quantitative functional MR measurements correlate with radiologic and pathologic tumor stages?.Eur J Radiol. 2014; 83: 1036-1043
- The prognostic influence of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in cancer: a systematic review with meta-analysis.Br J Cancer. 2011; 105: 93-103
All authors have no relevant conflicts of interest including specific financial interests relevant to the subject of our manuscript. We also took the statement that this paper has not been published elsewhere in whole or in part.