Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- In situ prosthetic graft replacement for mycotic aneurysm of the aorta.Ann Thorac Surg. 1989; 47: 193-203
- Mycotic aneurysms of the thoracic and abdominal aorta and iliac arteries: experience with anatomic and extra-anatomic repair in 33 cases.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: 106-113
- Infected aortic aneurysms: aggressive presentation, complicated early outcome, but durable results.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 34: 900-908
- Surgical mortality in patients with infected aortic aneurysms.J Am Coll Surg. 2003; 196: 435-441
- 11-Year experience with anatomical and extra-anatomical repair of mycotic aortic aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2004; 27: 585-589
- Appendicitis: an unusual cause of infected abdominal aortic aneurysm.Australas Radiol. 1994; 38: 68-69
- Bacterial aortitis and mycotic aneurysm of the aorta: a report of twelve cases.Am J Pathol. 1955; 31: 821-835
- Mycotic aortic aneurysm in patients who have lumbar vertebral osteomyelitis. A report of two cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1995; 77: 1729-1732
- Treatment of a ruptured thoracoabdominal aneurysm with a stent-graft covering the celiac axis.J Endovasc Ther. 2006; 13: 770-774
- Outcome after endovascular stent graft treatment for mycotic aortic aneurysm: a systematic review.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 906-912
- Endoluminal repair of mycotic thoracic aneurysms.J Endovasc Ther. 2003; 10: 511-515
- Infectious intracranial aneurysms.Neurosurg Clin N Am. 1992; 3: 551-566
- Infected aneurysms.in: Rutherford RB Vascular surgery. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1995: 1139-1153
- Infected (mycotic) aneurysms: spectrum of imaging appearances and management.Radiographics. 2008; 28: 1853-1868
- Source of elastin-degrading enzymes in mycotic aortic aneurysms: bacteria or host inflammatory response?.Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 7: 16-26
- Activation of human matrix metalloproteinases by various bacterial proteinases.J Biol Chem. 1997; 272: 6059-6066
- The inactivation of human plasma alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor by proteinases from Staphylococcus aureus.J Biol Chem. 1986; 261: 14330-14334
- Mycotic (bacterial) aneurysms of intravascular origin.Arch Intern Med. 1923; 31: 527-554
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s principles and practice of infectious diseases.Churchill Livingstone, 2010
☆Conflict of interest disclosure: The authors declared no conflicts of interest and have no financial disclosures.