Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessment of cellularity in bone marrow fragments.J Clin Pathol. 1983; 36: 176-179
- Histomorphometrical determination of bone marrow cellularity in iliac crest biopsies.Scand J Haematol. 1980; 24: 110-114
- Dry tap bone marrow aspiration: clinical significance.Am J Hematol. 1990; 35: 247-250
- Normal variations with aging of the amount of hematopoietic tissue in bone marrow from the anterior iliac crest. A study made from 177 cases of sudden death examined by necropsy.Am J Clin Pathol. 1965; 43: 326-331
- Age-related changes of human bone marrow: a histometric estimation of proliferative cells, apoptotic cells, T cells, B cells and macrophages.Mech Ageing Dev. 2000; 117: 57-68
- Pediatric bone marrow cellularity: are we expecting too much?.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1998; 20: 439-443
- Bone marrow cellularity: quantification by chemical-shift misregistration in magnetic resonance imaging and comparison with histomorphometrical techniques.Australas Radiol. 1995; 39: 411-414
- MR quantification of bone marrow cellularity: use of chemical-shift misregistration artifact.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1993; 160: 572-574
- Fat fraction of lumbar bone marrow using in vivo proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.Bone. 1993; 14: 133-136
- In vivo measurements of bone marrow cellularity using volume-localized proton NMR spectroscopy.Magn Reson Med. 1991; 19: 85-95
- Comparison among T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging, modified dixon method, and magnetic resonance spectroscopy in measuring bone marrow fat.J Obes. 2013; 2013: 298675https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/298675
- MRI measurement of bone marrow cellularity for radiation dosimetry.J Nucl Med. 2011; 52: 1482-1489
- Quantification of bone involvement in Gaucher disease: MR imaging bone marrow burden score as an alternative to Dixon quantitative chemical shift MR imaging--initial experience.Radiology. 2003; 229: 554-561
- Considerations of marrow cellularity in 3-dimensional dosimetric models of the trabecular skeleton.J Nucl Med. 2002; 43: 97-108
- Dixon quantitative chemical shift MRI for bone marrow evaluation in the lumbar spine: a reproducibility study in healthy volunteers.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2001; 25: 691-697
- Relationship between bone marrow cellularity and apparent diffusion coefficient.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2001; 13: 757-760
- MRI of the proximal femur predicts marrow cellularity and the number of mesenchymal stem cells.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2012; 35: 218-222
- Quantitative assessment of bone marrow cellularity by magnetic resonance imaging in workers with long-term exposure to solvents.Ind Health. 2004; 42: 179-188
- Estimation of bone marrow cellularity by means of vertebral magnetic resonance.Haematologica. 1997; 82: 166-170
☆Presented at RNSA 2014.
★IRB: This study was approved by the USC institutional review board.