Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Utility of magnetic resonance imaging in small bowel Crohn’s disease.Gastroenterology. 2007; 133: 385-390
- The second European evidence-based Consensus on the diagnosis and management of Crohn’s disease: definitions and diagnosis.J Crohns Colitis. 2010; 4: 7-27
- Clinical activity assessment in inflammatory bowel disease.Dig Dis Sci. 1987; 32: 42S-45S
- Development of the Crohn’s disease digestive damage score, the Lemann score.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011; 17: 1415-1422
- Guidelines for the management of inflammatory bowel disease in adults.Gut. 2004; 53: V1-V16
- Predicting the Crohn’s disease activity index from the Harvey–Bradshaw Index.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2006; 12: 304-310
- A simple index of Crohn’s-disease activity.Lancet. 1980; 1: 514
- C-reactive protein as a marker for inflammatory bowel disease.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2004; 10: 661-665
- Development and validation of a new, simplified endoscopic activity score for Crohn’s disease: the SES-CD.Gastrointest Endosc. 2004; 60: 505-512
- MR enterographic manifestations of small bowel Crohn disease.Radiographics. 2010; 30: 367-384
- Magnetic resonance enterography in Crohn’s disease: a guide to common imaging manifestations for the IBD physician.J Crohns Colitis. 2013; 7: 603-615
- Utility of high-resolution MR imaging in demonstrating transmural pathologic changes in Crohn disease.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 1847-1867
- Gastroenterology review and perspective: the role of cross-sectional imaging in evaluating bowel damage in Crohn disease.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 197: 42-49
- Evaluation of Crohn disease activity with magnetic resonance imaging.Abdom Imaging. 2000; 25: 219-228
- Non-perforating small bowel Crohn’s disease assessed by MRI enterography: derivation and histopathological validation of an MR-based activity index.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 2080-2088
- Magnetic resonance imaging for evaluation of disease activity in Crohn’s disease: a systematic review.Eur Radiol. 2009; 19: 1450-1460
- Dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of the terminal ileum: differentiation of activity of Crohn’s disease.Abdom Imaging. 2008; 33: 417-424
- Magnetic resonance for assessment of disease activity and severity in ileocolonic Crohn’s disease.Gut. 2009; 58: 1113-1120
- Assessment of activity of Crohn’s disease of the ileum and large bowel: proposal for a new multiparameter MR enterography score.Radiol Med. 2013; 118: 181-195
- Development of a Crohn’s disease activity index. National Cooperative Crohn’s Disease Study.Gastroenterology. 1976; 70: 439-444
- Radiation doses from small-bowel follow-through and abdominopelvic MDCT in Crohn’s disease.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 1015-1022
- Diagnostic ionizing radiation exposure in a population-based cohort of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2008; 103: 2015-2022
- Grading luminal Crohn’s disease: which MRI features are considered as important?.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: e467-e472
- Evaluation of Crohn’s disease activity: initial validation of a magnetic resonance enterography global score (MEGS) against faecal calprotectin.Eur Radiol. 2014; 24: 277-287
- Mural inflammation in Crohn disease: location-matched histologic validation of MR imaging features.Radiology. 2009; 252: 712-720
☆This retrospective study was approved by the institutional review board of our hospital in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
☆☆The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper.