Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Perioperative chemotherapy compared with surgery alone for resectable gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma: an FNCLCC and FFCD multicenter phase III trial.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 1715-1721
- Relative survival analysis using the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Program of Cancer Registries Surveillance System Data, 2000–2007.J Registry Manag. 2014; 41: 72-76
- New results will change the paradigm for phase I trials and drug approval.Oncologist. 2010; 15: 1023-1025
- Outcomes of research biopsies in phase I clinical trials: the MD Anderson Cancer Center experience.Oncologist. 2011; 16: 1292-1298
- Incidence of bleeding after 15,181 percutaneous biopsies and the role of aspirin.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: 784-789
- Percutaneous biopsy of the liver.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 1991 Jan-Feb; 14: 40-42
Zins M, Vilgrain V, Gayno S, Rolland Y, Arrive L, Denninger MH, Vullierme MP, Najmark D, Menu Y, Nahum H, US-guided percutaneous liver biopsy with plugging of the needle track: a prospective study in 72 high-risk patients. (0033-8419 (Print)).
- Image-guided percutaneous hepatic biopsy: effect of ascites on the complication rate.Radiology. 1996; 199: 79-83
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies of abdominal organs with an automatic biopsy system. A retrospective analysis of the quality of biopsies and of hemorrhagic complications.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2000; 35: 102-107
- Complications after interventional sonography of focal liver lesions: a 22-year single-center experience.J Ultrasound Med. 2003; 22: 193-205
- In bleeding complications after percutaneous liver biopsy.Digestion. 2003; 67: 138-145
- Value of “patent track” sign on Doppler sonography after percutaneous liver biopsy in detection of postbiopsy bleeding: a prospective study in 352 patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 109-116
Westheim BH, Ostensen Ab, Aagenaes I, Sanengen T, Almaas R, Evaluation of risk factors for bleeding after liver biopsy in, children. (1536-4801 (Electronic)).
- Accuracy and safety of percutaneous US-guided needle biopsies in specific focal liver lesions: comparison of large and small needles in 1300 patients.Panminerva Med. 2012; 54: 233-240
Patel IJ, Davidson JC, Nikolic B, Salazar GM, Schwartzberg MS, Walker TG, Consensus guidelines for periprocedural management of coagulation status and hemostasis risk in percutaneous image-guided interventions. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology;23(6):727–736.
- Prospective study of the incidence of ultrasound-detected intrahepatic and subcapsular hematomas in patients randomized to 6 or 24 hours of bed rest after percutaneous liver biopsy.Gastroenterology. 1987; 92: 290-293
- Bleeding complications after percutaneous liver biopsy. An analysis of risk factors.Digestion. 2003; 67: 138-145
- Complications following percutaneous liver biopsy. A multicentre retrospective study on 68,276 biopsies.J Hepatol. 1986; 2: 165-173
- Bad mixes focal and nonfocal incidence of bleeding after 15,181 percutaneous biopsies and the role of aspirin.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: 784-789