Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ureteral intussusception due to a polyp.Abdom Imaging. 2007; 32: 675-677
- Ureteral intussusception: a case report and literature review.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2012; 36: 261-264
- "Bell-shaped ureter," a radiographic sign of antegrade intussusception.Urol Radiol. 1979; 1: 63-65
- Ureteral fibroepithelial polyp.J Ultrasound Med. 2008; 27: 1647-1649
- Ureteral fibroepithelial polyp on MDCT urography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: W434-W435
- Magnetic resonance imaging for ureteral fibroepithelial polyp.Hong Kong Med J. 2008; 14: 408-410
- MR imaging features of fibroepithelial ureteral polyp in a patient with duplicated upper urinary tract.Singapore Med J. 2011; 52: e45-e47
☆The authors have no conflict of interest to report.