Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gallbladder perforation: morbidity, mortality and preoperative risk prediction.Surg Endosc. 2015; 4: 955-960
- Gallbladder perforation: risk factors and outcome.J Surg Res. 2006; 131: 204-208
- Cross-sectional imaging of perforated gallbladder.Abdom Imaging. 2014; 39: 853-874
- Gallbladder perforation: correlation of cholescintigraphic and sonographic findings with the Niemeier classification.J Nucl Med. 1990; 31: 1915-1920
- Gallbladder perforation: case series and systematic review.Int J Surg. 2012; 10: 63-68
- Perforation of the gallbladder.Am J Surg. 1951; 81: 178-185
- Ultrasound diagnosis of perforation of the gallbladder: real-time application and the demonstration of a new sonographic sign.J Clin Ultrasound. 1988; 16: 358-360
- Diagnosis and treatment of gallbladder perforation.World J Gastroenterol. 2006; 12: 7832-7836
- Gallbladder perforation: comparison of US findings with CT.Abdom Imaging. 1994; 19: 239-242
- Acute cholecystitis: do sonographic findings and WBC count predict gangrenous changes?.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 200: 363-369
- CT findings in acute gangrenous cholecystitis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 178: 275-281
- Gangrenous cholecystitis: new observations on sonography.J Ultrasound Med. 1991; 10: 603-606
- Pathology of the gallbladder in gallstone pancreatitis.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1995; 119: 355-359
- Diagnosis of gallbladder perforation — a puzzle!.Indian J Surg. 2014; 76: 247-250
- The CT appearances of gallbladder perforation.Br J Radiol. 2007; 80: 898-901
☆Conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.