Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aneurysms of the portal venous system: ultrasonography and CT findings.Eur J Radiol. 1998; 26: 210-214
- Visceral venous aneurysms: clinical presentation, natural history and their management: a systematic review.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2009; 38: 498-505
- Aneurysms of the portal vein and superior mesenteric vein.Abdom Imaging. 1997; 22: 287-292
- Current management of visceral venous aneurysms.Phlebolymphology. 2010; 16: 130-136
- Congenital and acquired anomalies of the portal venous system.Radiographics. 2002; 22: 141-159
- Fusiform aneurysmal dilatation of the portal vein.Postgrad Med J. 1960; 36: 570-574
- Portal vein aneurysm: case report and review of the literature.Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007; 3: 296-298
- Portal venous system aneurysms: imaging, clinical findings, and a possible new etiologic factor.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 189: 1023-1030
- Common C677T polymorphism of the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene and the risk of venous thromboembolism: meta-analysis of 31 studies.Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb. 2002; 32: 51-58
- The natural history of pancreatitis-induced splenic vein thrombosis.Ann Surg. 2004; 239: 876-880
- SPINK1 mutations and phenotypic expression in patients with pancreatitis associated with trypsinogen mutations.J Med Genet. 2003; 40: e40
- Complete cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator gene sequencing in patients with idiopathic chronic pancreatitis and controls.Gut. 2005; 54: 1456