Materials and methods
Abbreviations:PHB (portal hypertensive biliopathy), CTPV (cavernous transformation of portal vein), ICC (interclass correlation coefficient)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Portal hypertensive biliopathy.Gut. 2007; 56: 1001-1008
- Extrahepatic portal biliopathy: proposed etiology on the basis of anatomic and clinical features.Radiology. 2011; 258: 146-153
- Magnetic resonance cholangiography features of biliary abnormalities due to cavernous transformation of the portal vein.Clin Imaging. 2006; 30: 190-194
- Portal biliopathy.WJG. 2012; 18: 6177-6182
- Portal biliopathy: a study of 39 surgically treated patients.HPB. 2011; 13: 33-39
- Portal hypertensive biliopathy: a single center experience and literature review.World J Hepatol. 2013; 5: 137-144
- Symptomatic portal biliopathy: a single centre experience from the UK.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009; 21: 206-213
- Colour Doppler sonography of hepatic haemangiomas with arterioportal shunts.Br J Radiol. 2012; 85: 142-146
- MRI in cavernous transformation of the portal vein: secondary biliary abnormalities and portoportal collaterals.Röfo. 2002; 174: 1408-1414
- Thickening of the wall of the bile duct due to intramural collaterals in three patients with portal vein thrombosis.Am J Roentgenol. 1998; 171: 455-456
- Biliary changes in extrahepatic portal venous obstruction: compression by collaterals or ischemic?.Gastrointest Endosc. 1999; 50: 646-652
- Cholangiopathy associated with portal hypertension: diagnostic evaluation and clinical implications.Gastrointest Endosc. 1999; 49: 344-348
- Parametric mapping of the hepatic perfusion index with gadolinium-enhanced volumetric MRI.Br J Radiol. 2007; 80: 113-120
- Intrahepatic portosystemic venous shunt: diagnosis by colour/power Doppler imaging and three-dimensional ultrasound.Br J Radiol. 2003; 76: 487-490
- Cavernous transformation of the portal vein associated with common bile duct strictures: report of two cases.Gastrointest Endosc. 1998; 47: 79-83
☆Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.