Material and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radionuclide venography and its functional analysis in superior vena cava syndrome.J Nucl Med. 1996; 37: 1460-1464
- Computed tomography of the superior vena cava.Crit Rev Diagn Imaging. 1986; 25: 373-429
- MRI evaluation of mediastinal and thoracic inlet venous obstruction.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1986; 146: 679-684
- Computed tomographic evaluation of compression of the superior vena cava and its tributaries.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 1985; 8: 89-99
- Computed tomography of superior vena cava obstruction.J Thorac Imaging. 1987; 2: 72-78
- Thoracic collateral venous channels: normal and pathologic CT findings.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1990; 14: 769-773
- Helical CT phlebography of the superior vena cava: diagnosis and evaluation of venous obstruction.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1999; 172: 1327-1333
- CT angiography of the superior vena cava: normative values and implications for central venous catheter position.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2007; 18: 1106-1110
- The value of radionuclide venography in superior vena caval obstruction.Clin Radiol. 1985; 36: 415-418
- Central veins of the chest: evaluation with time-resolved MR angiography.Radiology. 2008; 247: 558-566
- Reduction of contrast material dose and artifacts by a saline flush using a double power injector in helical CT of the thorax.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2000; 174: 1049-1053
- Comparison of enhancement, image quality, cost, and adverse reactions using 2 different contrast medium concentrations for routine chest CT on 16-slice MDCT.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2006; 30: 818-822
- Evaluation of CT time–density curves of lower limb veins.Invest Radiol. 2001; 36: 164-169
☆Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Center For Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number UL1TR000433.