Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Optimal scanning technique to cover the whole breast using an automated breast volume scanner.Jpn J Radiol. 2010; 28: 325-328
- Breast cancer detection using automated whole breast ultrasound and mammography in radiographically dense breasts.Eur Radiol. 2010; 20: 734-742
- Automated breast volume scanner (ABVS): a new approach for breast imaging.Radiologe. 2010; 50: 973-981
- Radiologists' performance in the detection of benign and malignant masses with 3D automated breast ultrasound (ABUS).Eur J Radiol. 2011; 78: 99-103
- The Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS): initial experiences in lesion detection compared with conventional handheld B-mode ultrasound: a pilot study of 50 cases.Int J Womens Health. 2011; 3: 337-346
- Interobserver agreement for sonograms of breast lesions obtained by an automated breast volume scanner.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 2179-2218
- Interobserver reliability of automated breast volume interpretation and agreement of ABVS findings with ultrasound (HHUS), mammography and pathology.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: e332-e336
- Analysis of normal breast tissue and of solid breast masses using three-dimensional ultrasound mammography.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 14: 114-124
- Comparative study of automated breast 3-D ultrasound and handheld B-mode ultrasound for differentiation of benign and malignant breast masses.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2013; 39: 1735-1742
- Sonographic target sign and rim enhancement on magnetic resonance imaging in metastatic melanoma to the breast.Australas Radiol. 2006; 50: 237-240
- High mechanical index post-contrast ultrasonography improves tissue structural display of hepatocellular carcinoma.Chin Med J (Engl). 2005; 118: 2046-2051