Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Papillary and follicular thyroid carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 297-306
- Strategies of radioiodine ablation in patients with low-risk thyroid cancer.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1663-1673
- Intermediate and long-term side effects of high-dose radioiodine therapy for thyroid carcinoma.J Nucl Med. 1998; 39: 1551-1554
- 99mTc-pertechnetate uptake in parotid acinar cells by the Na+/K+/Cl− co-transport system.J Clin Invest. 1987; 79: 1310-1313
- The role of radioactive iodine in salivary gland dysfunction.Ear Nose Throat J. 2000; 79: 460-468
- Imaging the major salivary glands.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 49: 261-269
- Radioactive iodine and the salivary glands.Thyroid. 2003; 13: 265-271
- Quantitative evaluation of salivary gland dysfunction after radioiodine therapy using salivary gland scintigraphy.Nucl Med Commun. 2006; 27: 495-499
- Scintigraphic evaluation of salivary gland dysfunction in patients with thyroid cancer after radioiodine treatment.Clin Nucl Med. 2002; 27: 767-771
- Salivary and lacrimal gland dysfunction (sicca syndrome) after radioiodine therapy.J Nucl Med. 2001; 42: 738-743
- Acquired salivary dysfunction. Drugs and radiation.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1998; 842: 132-137
- Salivary gland function 5 years after radioactive iodine ablation in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer: direct comparison of pre- and postablation scintigraphies and their relation to xerostomia symptoms.Thyroid. 2013; 23: 609-616
- Late side effects of radioactive iodine on salivary gland function in patients with thyroid cancer.Head Neck. 2011; 33: 686-690
- Assessment of salivary gland dysfunction after radioiodine therapy for thyroid carcinoma using non-contrast-enhanced CT: the significance of changes in volume and attenuation of the glands.AJNR. 2012; 33: 1964-1970
- Radionuclide diagnosis and therapy of thyroid cancer: current status report.Semin Nucl Med. 1985; 15: 106-131
- Sialadenitis following iodine-131 therapy for thyroid carcinoma.J Nucl Med. 1985; 26: 816-817
- Does lemon candy decrease salivary gland damage after radioiodine therapy for thyroid cancer?.J Nucl Med. 2005; 46: 261-266
☆Funding sources: none.
☆☆Conflict of interest: none declared.