Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Successful management of pleural lipoma by video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery.J Minim Access Surg. 2012; 8: 19-20
- Surgically removed thoracolithiasis: report of two cases.Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 12: 279-282
- Thoracolithiasis: a case report.Clin Imaging. 2012; 36: 228-230
- Pleural lipoma: a non-surgical lesion?.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2012; 14: 735-738
- Intrathoracic lipomas. Report of three cases and review of the literature with emphasis on endobronchial lipoma.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1979; 77: 550-556
- Intrathoracic lipomas: their clinicopathological behaviors are not as straightforward as expected.Ann Thorac Surg. 2008; 86: 261-265
- Subpleural lipoma: management of a rare intrathoracic tumor.Int J Surg Case Rep. 2013; 4: 463-465
- Pleural lipoma. Diagnosis by computed tomography.Chest. 1986; 90: 265-268
- Fat-containing lesions of the liver: radiologic–pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 2005; 25: 321-331
- Thoracolithiasis.Jpn J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2000; 48: 318-321
- Thoracolithiasis: 11 cases with a calcified intrapleural loose body.J Thorac Imaging. 2010; 25: 64-67
- Rolling stones in the pleural space: thoracoliths on CT, and a review of the literature.Clin Radiol. 2009; 64: 100-104