Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiological anatomical consideration of conjoined nerve root with a case review.Anat Cell Biol. 2013; 46: 291-295
- Conjoined nerve roots of the lumbar spine.Spine J. 2012; 12: 515-524
- Clinical features of conjoined lumbosacral nerve roots versus lumbar intevertebral disc herniations.Eur Spine J. 2010; 19: 1094-1098
- Imaging features suggestive of a conjoined nerve root on routine axial MRI.Skeletal Radiol. 2008; 37: 133-138
- High-resolution 3-T MR neurography of the lumbosacral plexus.Radiographics. 2013; 33: 967-987
- Intraoperative conjoined lumbosacral nerve roots associated with spondylolisthesis.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2013; 23: S115-S119
☆Disclosures: Dr Chhabra has received research grants from GE-AUR (GERRAF), Siemens Medical Solutions, and Integra Life Sciences. He also serves as a research consultant with Siemens CAD group.