Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Manifestations of systemic light chain deposition.Am J Med. 1976; 60: 293-299
- Light chain deposition disease: novel biological insights and treatment advances.Int J Lab Hematol. 2012; 34: 347-355
- Pulmonary manifestations of light chain deposition disease.Respirology. 2009; 14: 767-770
- Systemic light chain deposition disease presenting as multiple pulmonary nodules. A case report and review of the literature.Am J Surg Pathol. 1988; 12: 405-413
- Primary cerebral low-grade B-cell lymphoma, monoclonal immunoglobulin deposition disease, cerebral light chain deposition disease and “aggregoma”: an update on classification and diagnosis.BMC Neurol. 2013; 13: 107
- Immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis: 2013 update on diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.Am J Hematol. 2013; 88: 416-425
- CT and MR imaging of intracerebral amyloidoma: case report and review of the literature.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2003; 24: 519-522
- Cerebral AL lambda-amyloidoma: clinical and pathomorphological characteristics. Review of the literature and of a patient.Amyloid. 2007; 14: 11-19
- Aspects on human amyloid forms and their fibril polypeptides.FEBS J. 2005; 272: 5942-5949
- Amyloid: toward terminology clarification. Report from the Nomenclature Committee of the International Society of Amyloidosis.Amyloid. 2005; 12: 1-4
- Cerebral amyloidoma mimicking intracranial tumor: a case report.J Med Case Rep. 2010; 4: 308
- Primary amyloidoma of the brain: CT and MR presentation.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1995; 16: 712-714
- CT and MRI of amyloidoma of the CNS.Eur Radiol. 1997; 7: 474-476
- A 19-year-old male with generalized seizures, unconsciousness and a deviation of gaze.Brain Pathol. 2006; 16 (): 185-186
- Light chain deposition disease restricted to the brain: the first case report.Hum Pathol. 2007; 38: 179-184
- A 61-year-old man with instability of gait and right hand clumsiness.Brain Pathol. 2010; 20: 273-274
☆Funding: J.P.Y was generously supported in part by a NIBIB T32 Institutional Training Grant (T32 EB001631).