Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Usefulness of whole-body fluorine-18-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in patients with large-vessel vasculitis: a systematic review.Clin Rheumatol. 2011; 30: 1265-1275
- Brain oxygen utilization measured with O-15 radiotracers and positron emission tomography.J Nucl Med. 1984; 25: 177-187
- Radioactive oxygen-15 in the study of cerebral blood flow, blood volume, and oxygen metabolism.Semin Nucl Med. 1985; 15: 377-394
- Tumor blood flow measured by PET dynamic imaging of first-pass 18 F-FDG uptake: a comparison with 15O-labeled water-measured blood flow.J Nucl Med. 2008; 49: 517-523
- FDG PET/CT early dynamic blood flow and late standardized uptake value determination in hepatocellular carcinoma.Radiology. 2011; 260: 503-510
- Cardiac PET/CT for the evaluation of known or suspected coronary artery disease.Radiographics. 2011; 31: 1239-1254
- PET angiography: application of early dynamic PET/CT to evaluate arterial blood vessels.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: 908-911
- Surgical and endovascular treatment of occlusive aortic syndromes.J Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 54: 55-69
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2038-2047
- Gadolinium-based contrast exposure, nephrogenic systemic fibrosis, and gadolinium detection in tissue.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 1060-1068