Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diffusion-weighted whole-body imaging with background body signal suppression in Castleman disease.Clin Imaging. 2013; 37: 185-188
- Contribution of diffuse-weighted whole body imaging with background body signal suppression (DWIBS) in multisystemic Castleman's disease.Presse Med. 2013; 42: 368-370
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital case no. 40011.N Engl J Med. 1954; 250: 26-30
- Characteristics of Castleman’s disease in Peru.Eur J Intern Med. 2006; 17: 170-174
- Usefulness of the calculated apparent diffusion coefficient value in the differential diagnosis of retroperitoneal masses.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2004; 20: 735-742
☆Conflict of interests: The authors have not been influenced by any financial or personal relationship with people or organizations in preparation of this study.