Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of atlantoaxial calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate deposition at CT.Radiology. 2013; 269: 519-524
- Diagnosis of bone and joint disorders.4th ed. Saunders, Philadelphia2002
- A rare case of chondrocalcinosis in the left sterno-clavicular joint.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2011; 50: 2317-2318
- The diagnosis of gout and CPPD crystal arthropathy.Br J Rheumatol. 1996; 35: 306-308
- Calcification in calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate (CPPD) crystalline deposits in the knee: anatomic, radiographic, MR imaging, and histologic study in cadavers.Skeletal Radiol. 2004; 33: 392-398
- Crystal deposition disease.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 1983; 12: 390-403
- Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease revisited.Radiology. 1996; 200: 1-9
- Osteoarthritis of the sternoclavicular joint.J Clin Rheumatol. 2000; 6: 269-271
- Imaging appearances of the sternum and sternoclavicular joints.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 839-859
- Sternoclavicular joint: MR imaging—anatomic correlation.Radiology. 1996; 198: 193-198
- Diagnosis of bone and joint disorders: with emphasis on articular abnormalities.Saunders, Philadelphia1981
- Clinical, radiographic and pathologic abnormalities in calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate deposition disease (CPPD): pseudogout.Radiology. 1977; 122: 1-15
- Hand and wrist involvement in calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease.J Hand Surg Am. 1983; 8: 856-863
- Tophaceous pseudogout of the sternoclavicular joint.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1999; 172: 1587-1589
- Radiological assessment of osteo-arthrosis.Ann Rheum Dis. 1957; 16: 494-502
- UK community prevalence of knee chondrocalcinosis: evidence that correlation with osteoarthritis is through a shared association with osteophyte.Ann Rheum Dis. 2003; 62: 513-518
- Osteoarthritis and articular chondrocalcinosis in the elderly.Ann Rheum Dis. 1983; 42: 280-284
- Comparison of three imaging techniques in diagnosis of chondrocalcinosis of the knees in calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2013; 52: 1090-1094
- Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition in and around the atlantoaxial joint: association with type 2 odontoid fractures in nine patients.Radiology. 2000; 216: 213-219
- Transient sternoclavicular joint arthropathy, a self-limited disease.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013; ([pii: S1058–2746(13)00441–2])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jse.2013.08.013
☆Work performed at University of California, San Diego Medical Center.
☆☆Eric Y. Chang, M.D., graciously acknowledges salary support from a VA CSR&D Career Development Award (5IK2CX000749).