Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A pattern-oriented approach to splenic imaging in infants and children.Radiographics. 1999; 19: 1465-1485
- From the archives of the AFIP: primary vascular neoplasms of the spleen: radiologic-pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 2004; 24: 1137-1163
- Splenic hemangioma—report of three pediatric cases with pathologic correlation.Pediatr Radiol. 1992; 22: 213-216
- Hemangioma of the spleen.Arch Pathol. 1942; 33: 487-503
- Cystic masses of the spleen: radiologic-pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 1996; 16: 107-129
- Splenic hemangiomas and hamartomas: MR imaging characteristics of 28 lesions.Radiology. 1997; 202: 166-172
- Imaging of tumoral conditions of the spleen.JBR-BTR. 2000; 83: 213-215