Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dual-modality imaging: combining anatomy and function.J Nucl Med. 2008; 49: 938-955
- Integrated PET/CT: current applications and future directions.Radiology. 2006; 238: 405-422
- Additional value of MR/PET fusion compared with PET/CT in the detection of lymph node metastases in cervical cancer patients.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 2103-2109
- Diagnostic performance of fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/magnetic resonance imaging fusion images of gynecological malignant tumors: comparison with positron emission tomography/computed tomography.Jpn J Radiol. 2010; 28: 95-100
- Value of fusion of PET and MRI for staging of endometrial cancer: comparison with 18F-FDG contrast-enhanced PET/CT and dynamic contrast-enhanced pelvic MRI.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 1672-1676
- Staging of uterine cervical cancer with MRI: guidelines of the European Society of Urogenital Radiology.Eur Radiol. 2011; 21: 1102-1110
- The revised FIGO staging system for uterine malignancies: implications for MR imaging.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 1805-1827
- Accuracy of integrated FDG-PET/contrast-enhanced CT in detecting pelvic and paraaortic lymph node metastasis in patients with uterine cancer.Eur Radiol. 2009; 19: 1529-1536
- Revised FIGO staging for carcinoma of the vulva, cervix, and endometrium.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009; 105: 103-104
- MRI, PET/CT and ultrasound in the preoperative staging of endometrial cancer — a multicenter prospective comparative study.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 128: 300-308
☆Conflict of interest: We declare no financial support or relationship that may pose conflict of interest.