Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The portal vein in children: radiological review of congenital anomalies and acquired abnormalities.Pediatr Radiol. 2006; 36: 87-96
- Duplication of the portal vein-a rare congenital anomaly.BJR. 2009; 82: e32-e34
- Imaging of congenital abnormalities of the portal venous system.AJR. 1997; 168: 233-237
- Congenital and acquired abnormalities of the portal venous system: multidetector CT appearances.Diagn Interv Radiol. 2011; 17: 135-142
- Fetal hemorrhage from esophageal varices due to malformations and congenital stenoses in the portal venous system.Am J Med. 1954; 16: 459-464
- Nonneoplastic liver disease: evaluation with CT and MR imaging.Radiographics. 1998; 18: 827-848
- Fat in the liver: diagnosis and characterization.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 2292-2308
- Focal sparing of segment IV in fatty livers shown by sonography and CT: correlation with aberrant gastric venous drainage.AJR. 1995; 164: 1137-1140
- Imaging of hepatic steatosis and fatty sparing.Eur J Radiol. 2007; 61: 33-43
- Hepatic pseudolesion around the falciform ligament: prevalence on CT examination.Abdom Imaging. 1996; 21: 324-328
- Hepatic steatosis: a major trap in liver imaging.Diagn Interv Imaging. 2013; 94: 713-727