Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary neoplasms of the pleura: a report of five cases.Arch Pathol. 1931; 11: 385-412
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the oral soft tissues.Am J Surg Path. 2001; 25: 900-910
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the upper respiratory tract. A report of six cases.Am J Pathol. 1991; 15: 842-848
- Head and neck solitary fibrous tumors: diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 1748-1755
- Solitary fibrous tumors of the head and neck: a clinicopathologic and radiologic review.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006; 132: 517-525
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the larynx.Head Neck Pathol. 2008; 2: 67-74
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the larynx. Otolaryngology –.Head Neck Surg. 2005; 133: 163-165
- CT, MR, and angiography findings a solitary fibrous tumor of the larynx: a case report.Korean J Radiol. 2008; 9: 568-571
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the parapharyngeal space: MR imaging findings.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2002; 23: 473-475
- MR Imaging of solitary fibrous tumors in the head and neck.Korean J Radiol. 2005; 6: 136-142
- Non-squamous cell neoplasms of the larynx: radiologic-pathologic correlation.Radiographics. 1998; 18: 1189-1209
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the head and neck.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2010; 110: 79-84