Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anterior shoulder instability associated with coracoid nonunion in patients with a seizure disorder.J Bone Joint Surg. 2012; 94: e40-e41
- Fractured coracoid with anterior shoulder dislocation and greater tuberosity fracture—report of a bilateral case.Acta Orthop Scand. 2000; 71: 95-97
- Non-union of a fractured coracoid process after dislocation of the shoulder. A case report.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1985; 67: 722-723
- Instability of the shoulder following seizures.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2012; 94: 721-728
- Bilateral anterior dislocation of the shoulder: review of seventy cases and proposal of a new etiological–mechanical classification.J Emerg Med. 2013; 44: 269-279
- Shoulder instability related to epileptic seizures.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2002; 11: 339-344
- Seizures, lateral decubitus, aspiration, and shoulder dislocation. Time to change the guidelines?.Neurology. 2001; 56: 290-291
☆Disclosure: No conflicts of interest.